Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, “we” “us” and “our” refers to HEALTHY TIMES, INC., a California corporation. Your access to and use of all information on this website (www.healthytimes.com), including but not limited to the purchase of our products, general website access and browsing and content contribution, is provided subject to the following terms and conditions.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time, and your use of the website following any amendments will represent your agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions as amended. We recommend that each time you access our website, you read these terms and conditions. If you do not consent to all terms and conditions, then you are not authorized to access the website or its services.
- You agree to ensure that your registration details are true and accurate at all times and you undertake to update your registration details from time to time when they change.
- On registration, you will be required to provide a password and you agree to pay for our services, as set out on our website.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to all or any part of our website at any time, including your registration, if you breach these terms and conditions or we believe in our reasonable opinion that you are misusing our website.
- We strive to ensure that our products or product pricing are described as accurately and up to date as possible on our website. Where we become aware of the need to update a description or product pricing, we reserve the right to do so at any time without notice, in our sole discretion.
- Images have been provided for illustrative purposes only and we do not guarantee that any image will reproduce in true colour, nor that any given image will reflect or portray the full design or options relating to that product.
Our Website Services
- Our products are for sale to adults over the age of eighteen (18) years. By proceeding to become a registered user or purchases through our website, you acknowledge that you are over 18 years of age.
- We endeavour to ensure that our product list is current, however we give no guarantee as to the availability of any product advertised on our website.
- All prices are in US Dollars (USD). We reserve the right to amend our prices at any time.
- Shipping is an additional charge, calculated at the time of purchase in accordance with your address for delivery.
- We undertake to accept or reject your order within 3 days. If we have not responded to you within 3 days, your offer is deemed to be rejected. We are not required to give a reason for rejecting your offer to purchase, however the most likely reason is that we do not currently have that product in stock. We reserve the right not to sell our product to any person, region or jurisdiction, for any lawful reason.
- Once you have submitted an order, you may not cancel your order (even if our acceptance or rejection of your offer is still pending).
- Legal title to all products purchased on this website passes to you when we receive payment (“Product Sale”). By purchasing, you agree that the relevant Product Sale is to be taken to have occurred and the sales contract formed in the State of California and is to be governed by the laws of the State of California, notwithstanding the location in which you reside or are located at the time you place your order or make your payment. Following the Product Sale, the transportation of your ordered product to your address for delivery is undertaken by the transportation carrier acting as your agent (“Delivery”). For the avoidance of doubt, Product Sale or Delivery shall not be construed or interpreted as creating any agency relationship between us and any person, including you.
- Delivery of your ordered product will be as set out on our website. Our terms of payment are set out on the order page.
- All risk of loss or damage to your ordered product passes to you when we dispatch the product.
Order Cancellation Due to Error
- Where a product has been listed at the incorrect price, with incorrect descriptive information or image due to a typographical error, or with a similar oversight, we reserve the right to cancel your transaction.
- Where your credit card has been charged, we will immediately refund your credit card for the total amount debited.
- We undertake to replace any product delivered to you that is faulty or is in a damaged condition.
- If you wish to return a faulty or damaged product, you must notify us through our designated “contact us” webpage, where we set out our requirements relating to return of such goods.
- If we are unable at the time of return to replace or exchange the returned goods, we undertake to reimburse your credit card for the amount initially debited for the purchase, including packaging and postage charges.
- When you visit our website, we give you a limited licence to access and use our information for personal use.
- You are permitted to download a copy of the information on this website to your computer for your personal use only and provided you do not delete or change any copyright symbol, trade mark or other proprietary notice. Your use of our content in any other way infringes our intellectual property rights.
- Our website is protected by the laws of the United States and other international trademark and copyright laws. You are not permitted to copy, reproduce, republish, distribute or display any of the information on this website without our prior written permission.
- The licence to access and use the information on our website does not include the right to use any data mining robots or other extraction tools. The licence also does not permit you to metatag or mirror our website without our prior written permission. We reserve the right to serve you with notice and terminate your access if we become aware of your metatag or mirroring of our website.
- This website may from time to time contain hyperlinks to other websites. Such links are provided for convenience only and we take no responsibility for the content and maintenance of, or privacy compliance by, any linked website. Any hyperlink on our website to another website does not imply our endorsement, support, or sponsorship of the operator of that website, nor of the information, goods or services which they provide. We do not warrant and will not be liable for any such information, goods or services.
- You may link our website with our consent. Any such linking will be entirely your responsibility and at your expense. By linking, you must not alter any of our website’s contents including any intellectual property notices and you must not frame or reformat any of our pages, files, images, text or other materials.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyright to all content on this website including applets, graphics, images, layouts and text is owned or licensed by us.
- All trademarks, brands and logos whether or not identified with the symbols TM or ® which are used on this website are either owned or licensed by us. Your access to our website does not license you to use those marks in any commercial way without our prior written permission.
- Any comment, feedback, idea or suggestion (“Comments”) which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. If in future we use your Comments in promoting our website or in any other way, we will not be liable for any similarities which may appear from such use. Furthermore, you agree that we are entitled to use your Comments for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your Comments.
- If you provide us with Comments, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material, including its legality, originality and copyright. We assume no responsibility or liability for any comments provided by you or any third party. You agree to indemnify and defend us from all claims arising from any comments which we receive from you.
- While we have taken due care in providing the information on our website, we do not provide any warranty either express or implied, including without limitation warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability and non-infringement.
- To the extent permitted by law, any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied into these terms and conditions is excluded.
- We also take due care in ensuring that our website is free of any virus, worm, Trojan horse and/or malware. However, we are not responsible for any damage to your computer system which arises in connection with your use of our website or any linked website.
- From time to time we may host third party content on our website, such as advertisements and endorsements belonging to other traders or merchants. Responsibility for the content of such material rests with the owners of that material, and we are not responsible for any errors, inaccuracies or omissions in such material.
Limitation of Liability
- The laws of certain states and jurisdictions provide non-excludable statutory guarantees, conditions or warranties for the supply of certain goods or services. Nothing in these terms and conditions is taken to exclude, restrict or modify any guarantee, condition or warranty that we are prohibited by law from excluding, restricting or modifying. If such a statutory guarantee applies to these terms and conditions and we breach it, we accept liability for such breach. But, where it is lawful, and fair and reasonable to do so, our liability is limited to the, resupply of the relevant product or payment of the costs of resupplying the relevant product.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we do not accept liability for any injury, loss, claim or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special or consequential damages of any kind, suffered by you arising from product(s) we have supplied or from your access and use of our website.
Your liability to us
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold us harmless for all claims, demands, actions, damages, costs and expenses including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party arising from or in connection with your use of our website, any breach of these terms and conditions, or your violation of any law or the rights of any third party.
- These terms and conditions are entered into in the State of California and are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its choice of law rules. The venue for any legal proceedings involving these terms and conditions will be in the appropriate forum in the County of San Diego, State of California. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts and waive any jurisdictional objections If action is commenced to enforce these terms and condition, the prevailing party will be entitled to its reasonable attorney’s fees and costs.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid, but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity. If necessary, the invalid provision will be deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- We undertake to take all due care with any information which you may provide to us when accessing our website. Information you transmit to us is entirely at your own risk, although we undertake to take reasonable steps to preserve such information in a secure manner.
If you wish to contact us about these terms and conditions, please use the following contact information: by email at email@example.com or by mail at Healthy Times, 225 Broadway, Suite 450, San Diego, California US 92101